Sunday 14 September 2008

Website reviews

Monday to Thursdays around 11.30pm I will chat about a website that has been reviewed and promote it on the radio. All sites that are reviewed will be mentioned on this blog so if you don`t quite catch the web address when listening to the show then you can always come here and have a scroll around and find it.

If you have a website that you would like reviewed then just get in touch with meand tell me a little about it and I will have a look and may use it on the show.

Some websites I review don`t always make it onto the show for a number of reasons but if I think they are worth a mention and I cant fit them in on the show then they will still get mentioned on this blog.

Get in touch now if you have a great website you would like reviewed

No comments: