Friday 13 June 2008

Buzz Hawkins - The Bradshaws - The Interview

Thursday Night I had an exclusive interview for Abbey FM with Buzz Hawkins. After talking to Buzz I also had the opportunity to talk to the characters, Billy, Audrey and Alf.


You can download the interview HERE and tune in Monday to Thursday at 11.15pm and 12.15am to 107.3 Abbey FM.


As The Bradshaws are now "Home to Abbey FMs Late Show" then I urge you to check out their website and find out more about them. You can buy Bradshaws CDs on their website. Go on... Don`t be stingy, buy a CD. The money will put new shoes on the lad.

Click this link to go to their website
www.thebradshaws.biz


Oh, yes, before I forget, if you want to see one of their shows the next one

Friday 20th June ~
showtime 7.45pm
Ormskirk Civic Hall,
Southport Road,
Ormskirk,
West Lancashire,
L39 1LN

Tickets £10
Tel: 0845 1309517 (local rate)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent mate !!!
I look forward to seeing them live in BArrow