Wednesday 30 April 2008

Bank Holiday Weekend Line Up

This weekend is the May Day bank Holiday which means the usual changes so that we all get a bit of a holiday.

The complete line up for me is as follows

Tonight (Wed 30th April) Crissy Black acoustic session from 10pm
Thursday 1st May Gwen Hechle with the requests played acoustically

Friday Night from 10pm is the retro dance party playing the best of the 60s 70s 80s and 90s spanning 4 decades of great party tunes

Saturday is my day off. Yes, I do get one from time to time

Sunday night is Bank Holiday Sunday meaning no late night phone in this week but it does return next Sunday

Bank Holiday monday sees me presenting the 10am til 2pm lunchtime slot

Then Tuesday 6th May things return to normal and my guest on the acoustic hour is cari Flower

No comments: