Friday 28 November 2008

December is on the way

Its near on December and that means a few things are happening.

Apart from the obvious like Santa Claus coming down my chimney it means changes to some of the programmes on the radio.

For me it means very little change but it does now give me a weekend off meaning no radio work for me on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays unless I`m covering something.

Peter Koth takes over Sunday Nights whilst I just concentrate on Monday to Thursday

That means that tonight's Retro Dance Party from 10pm will be my last one and this Sundays show from 10pm including the late night debate will also be my last one.

The only other thing thats happening in December is my Birthday but I wont be celebrating that on the radio. I will wait til the weekend.

No comments: