Wednesday 24 September 2008

My First, My Last and My Everything

Tonight gave me the oppertunity to be a guest on a radio show rather than me have a guest on the show. It was to be something different so off I trundled into Abbey FMs studios earlier than usual to be interviewed by the Evening Show presenter John little.

John does a feature ona Wednesday evening called "My First, My Last and My everything" and has a different guest in each week to talk about the first ever record they bought, the last one they bought (or downloaded) and a song that means everything to them.

Its a great feature and I had the oppertunity to be his guest and you can download the session and have a listen by clicking HERE.

If you would like to appear on Johns show and want to get on his guest list then drop him an email to john.little@abbeyfm.co.uk and he will get in touch with you.

No comments: